One Little Chick @ Etsy.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

I want it to be Friday....

but that would be the equivalent of wishing my life away!

Thanks Allison for introducing me to Blogspot!

I had a good day today... my sister Pam is back in town and she was kind enough to go to the grocery for me! I hate Krogering!

Ashtin is here now and that always makes me happy. Ash and her brother make me happy. It's amazing how grounded they both are. They didn't have it easy with all the drama their Mother (my niece) caused. But, they are doing really well.

I am looking forward to the weekend. Some work weeks just drag on and on. But, God knows I am grateful for my job. My company laid of 200 workers 2 weeks ago. I was spared. I love what I do and I love the company I work for. Hope to retire there!

Well, gonna close out and go visit with Ashtin and Pam. Then it's off to the basement and maybe tear a blanket or two!

ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go you!!!!! Just go to playlist and create a list for yourself .. Ashtin should be able to help you .. then I'll help you with the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Eclectic Music for the Soul


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones