I am so happy that it's Friday and I can now play the weekend away at LLS!
Seriously, it's been a crazy week and it seems like each of the 6 projects I am working on have all had mini-explosions this week! Ugh. But, that's what keeps the worklife interesting.
I actually tried to go out into the snowbound world yesterday. Eh....not happening! My Jeep is actually stuck in the snow. I park in front of the house and I have been snow-plowed in. Makes me crazy! So, gotta have little Zeke come and dig me out today. Dad's van is stuck too.
Pam comes home today and will be here for several days. Woot!
Deb's birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what we are doing yet, if anything. We aren't actually supposed to be 'doing' birthdays (gifts and stuff) for each other anymore. Maybe lunch out on Sunday.
Well, gotta get with it now kids! Enjoy your day.....




