One Little Chick @ Etsy.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking forward to the Weekend!

Woot! It's Thursday and that means just 1 more day until I break the bonds to this laptop and do something fun and creative!

I have been researching all kinds of vintage pictures to incorporate into my cards and journals. Holy Cow! There are tons out there, free for the taking! I am really excited about a few ideas I have that I will likely complete this weekend. Stay tuned kids, pictures to follow!

So, I weigh in today (at about 10 a.m.) and I am a little nervous. I am minding my menu daily with Weight Watchers points. I really really love the system. However, today I don't feel like I have dropped any. We shall see! The program is good. I don't have to eat things I hate, like eggs. I can put together my own meals and have what I like. I am pretty darned diligent about recording my points as I go. And.... I can access the Points Tracker thru my Blackberry so I can update it even when I am away from home. Bonus!

Well, better go for now. The work is piling up and I want a clean slate for Friday!

Be kind today to whomever you meet, you never know what their particular burdens are.

Eclectic Music for the Soul


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones