and it's still snowing! Bleh! I know the skier's of the Miami Valley will be happy, but as for me and mine.... this is enough!
Had a pretty productive day. I so miss being on the road every week. I go out for two weeks in February and I am glad. I need to be released from the shackles of life at 428 Hillridge.
Pam and I had a blast last night! We decided to 'bling' up our blue jean jackets and kids....they look awesome! Debb wants hers to get the 'bling' so Pam is going to do it up proud. Those Allen girls..... they are damned cute!
It shouldn't be this hard. I bought an etagere for over the commode. It's simple, basic and fairly inexpensive. (Remember, I don't like spending money on this house.) But, in order for the stinking thing to go up, Leroy has to tinker and try to re-engineer the thing. Ugh. Hopefully it isn't too buggered up. I long for the days of the condo..... cool furnishings, great space....
Ashtin came over last night and took me to Michael's. Then we went Krogering. She is such a cute kid. I am thinking I will go see Bub this weekend. I am missing the growing man-child.
Ok... that's it! The curtain is coming down and the show has closed for the night. Keep sending those cards and letters!
Vic
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment