Actually, I am not late. Just a little behind in work, projects, etc.
I am on the road next week. Back to DC. I like being in the Capitol of the US! I feel a deep respect for our history and culture when I am there. It's really cool to see the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials on a daily basis. As well as our Nation's Capitol. I wonder how many citizens of DC take all of that for granted? I mean, being able to go to the Smithsonian Museums everyday (if one wanted to) would be fabulous, right?
Gearing up for the crops this weekend. Most of my girls are going to be with me on Saturday. We will miss Chatty_Patti though!
I have been busy prepping for my new trips down 'altered art' lane. Hopefully I can post a pic or two Sunday.
Hope all is well, everyone is safe and the days and nights are good to you!
Vic




