Woot!
I finally made the leap and have posted my first item on Etsy! You can find me under 'One Little Chick'. I will be posting my altered journals, tags, recipe card books, etc. as the days go by.
I shouldn't have. But I did. I went shopping yesterday. I bought lots and lots of 'stuff'. Mostly for crafting, but a few little shabby chic finds for my work room.
I have decided to take my bedroom down a whole different 'decorating' road. I believe I want to get rid of the teals, browns, and turquoise and go with sage green, palest of pink....kind of shabby chic. I saw a beautiful bedding set at TJ Maxx yesterday. Will probably go back and get it. Then to Penney's for my sheers. Oh Lord. Stop the madness!
Pam opened Pandora's box! More like .... Leroy's hall closet!!! Dad has old albums, action figures and glassware that he has been begging Pam to post on eBay. So, now is the time I guess. Bless her little heart!
Gotta go. my lunch time is almost up!
TTFA (ta ta for now)




