One Little Chick @ Etsy.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

What Will I be .....




As some of you may know, I was recently 'down sized' from the company I spent the last 4 years with. I have concluded that down-sizing was the best thing ever for me!! You see, this is now the perfect opportunity for me to decide what I want to be when I grow up!!!

I am seriously thinking of a business adventure. Maybe an 'artsy' store .... maybe a 'flea market'......maybe a 'consignment shop'........

I also have an opportunity to go back to school. Oh, the speculation; the indecision; the anticipation!!!

The imminent happening is a huge garage sale! Pitching and Purging is good for the soul (not to mention lessening the overcrowding in the 'studio'!!).
Well, off to sleepy town for the night. Stay happy bloggin' buds!
Live each day for the Lord!




Eclectic Music for the Soul


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones